Job Title: Class Teacher
Hours: Full time, permanent
Location: Quinton Church Primary School, Hagley Road West, Quinton, Birmingham B32 1AJ
Start: September 2020
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 28th February
Interviews provisionally scheduled: 10th March at Quinton.
Quinton Church Primary School is a warm, friendly and successful one form entry school which is part of Birmingham Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust. The Local Academy Board would like to appoint a gifted, hardworking and enthusiastic class teacher who is able to inspire and motivate the children to achieve their very best. You will be an excellent practitioner, have a passion for teaching and will be keen to learn and further enhance your teaching skills whilst also being confident to share your good practice, with those within this school and the schools within Birmingham Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust.
We are looking for:
- A person who loves teaching.
- Someone who is passionate to inspire our pupils and a commitment to achieving success with all our pupils.
- Ability to create a stimulating and inspirational environment both indoors and outdoors that engages and excites our pupils through worthwhile and purposeful activities.
- Achieve excellent pupil attainment and progress through motivation and inspiration.
- Support the Christian ethos of our school where everyone feels valued and respected and feels part of the team.
Quinton can offer:
- The opportunity to work with wonderful, well behaved and enthusiastic children.
- A successful, recent Ofsted inspection.
- A commitment to your support, well-being and further professional development.
- Support from dynamic, creative staff who are dedicated to achieving whole school improvement, who genuinely love teaching and who are also keen to learn from those around them.
- A supportive leadership team.
- A supportive MAT that has a commitment to the well-being and professional development of all staff.
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills and become a subject champion.
- Excellent links with our church and clergy.
We would encourage anyone who is interested to come for an informal visit so that you can see exactly what it is that makes Quinton Church Primary such a great place to teach.
For further details and to arrange an informal visit, please call 0121 675 4422. Application packs can be obtained by emailing our Office Manager, Miss Amber-Rose Willetts on: email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you.
Quinton Church Primary School is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) enhanced disclosure certificate. Quinton Church Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion. BDMAT is a Disability Confident employer.